Paid Job: Modeler for 3D printed terrains needed

I am looking for an experienced modeler willing to work quickly, efficiently, and able to iterate on the design of each model until it is in a completed state. There will be several small models created specifically for 3D printing. We will be using the OpenLock system as a basis, which provides templates for our pieces that must be used. A portfolio of your work is necessary, PM the details.

Requirements:

• Experience in creating models for 3D printers
  • Able to work to exact size specifications for models.
  • Able to take feedback and adjust the design of each model accordingly.
  • You must be able to use dropbox.
  • You must be responsive and able to work to established deadlines.

Preferred experience (Nice to have, but not necessary):

• Experience with OpenLock system

Pay:

• I prefer to work with a modeler on an hourly basis, and within a set amount of hours.
  • If hourly, you will be paid every Friday.
  • If project based, the cost of the project will be sent upon delivery.

The Project:

• Norman-style architecture. Reference “Rochester Castle”
  • There will be a minimum of 15 models, perhaps more. No model should take more than 3 or 4 hours to complete.
  • Direction will be provided for the textures desired for each surface & object, but the artist is allowed freedom within that framework.
  • Floor pieces will be 50.8mm square with a base height of 7mm The height may be slightly higher with sculpting.
  • Wall pieces will be 57.8mm square with a base width of 7mm. The width may be slightly wider with sculpting.
  • Deliverables must be a STL files that fit supplied specifications.

I’ve sent you a private message

The position has been filled. Thank you everyone for your interest. We will be keeping all applicants on file for future reference should additional opportunities become available.

I have sent you a PM, please take a look.

HI,

Here is portfolio, there you can find 3D printed models I did before.
https://imchander1980.wixsite.com/chandershekhar/

thanks & regards