Need help "baking" animation from shape keys to keyframes

Hi, I’m trying to bake a simple animation to keyframes, I’m using de (alt+s) command to make a “inflate” effect, I need this in keyframes because I want to export the .fbx to Touchdesigner. I’ve been doing some research some say I need to make a script wich I found here: https://www.blender.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17673 , I don’t really know if this method is the best. If someone know how to acheive this I would aprecciate some directions. Thanks!

Blend file: inflate_test.blend

UPDATE: Maybe using alembic export, I’m gonna try and give you feedback.

UPDATE: So I was able to export the shape key animation, using alembic files. The cons are that the build who supports alembic files in touchdesigner is a experimental branch, don’t know if I can do a more complex project using a experimental branch. I’m gonna do some test and keep you guys informed.

UPDATE: Made some PBR textures, use HDRI as enviroment lighting add some lights, made some random translations and duplicate objects and it’s working all right. Im thinking to push it a little bit further maybe a particle system it would be cool to mess with it in real time.

Moved from Animation and Rigging forum topic.