Looking for 3D animators

Intro

Hello everyone. I’m in need of an animator for a project of mine.

I have the rig set up, it’s a rather simpler low poly rig with 15 joints.

I’m building a medieval combat system for this project, and I need someone that can create high quality, natural animations that feel weighted and believable. This is a must since the combat is going to be very important and needs to feel natural and responsive.

If you’d like a reference, youtube “Mordhau”. Their project is much larger professional scale than this for sure, and we use blockier low poly rigs(It’s on Roblox, I’m working there as an intern on an ambitious medieval project), but you can still get an idea for how I want things to flow and thus how I want the animations to look. Quite pronounced windups, and releases that have nice momentum.

Animations

Here’s a list of the animations I’ll need. This list may be appended to, but we will discuss things further in further contact.

There will be 3 animation attack sets based off the weapon you’re using. Currently, there is:

• One Handed Weapon
  • Two Handed Weapon
  • Sword+Shield

Again, this may change as we need different specialized sets down the road. For weapons other than sword that we can’t pass off as the same animation set, like polearms for example.

There will be 5 animation attacks per set.

These will be one stab/lunge animation, two horizontal cuts(left cut, right cut), and two vertical cuts/overheads.

On top of these, we will need a couple other animations such as parry , and some staggers.

Contact

Feel free to contact me here on Discord @ tyridge77#5390. Shoot me a DM if you’d like.

You can also just contact me on here, or my email @ [email protected]

Thank you for your time!