New on blender

Hi, im new on the blender scene, eager to learn and to make friends.

Just wanted to pay my respects to the blender community, i’ll try to be as active as possible.

best,

P.d. sorry if I didn’t put this on the right forum, couldn’t find an “introductions” thread (yes im that new to this sort of things lol)

Me 2! Hello world!

Cool. Welcome to both of you! I think in the future it could go on Blender and CG Discussion. :slight_smile: Not a big deal though. I have a series in my sig for learning Blender. Its free. :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum and blender. Always great to see new faces and their creations.

Hi, I’m also new and I hope I can learn a lot in this Blender community. I will follow your advice and manuals carefully and see if in a short time I can do some of the wonders that you do.

Yep I would suggest tutorials and reading about how things are done. Then eventually after enough modeling tutorials and material setups you will become confident and have learned most of what you need to know to start creating your own projects. And if you do get stuck a simple internet search or even post a question in the forum to get that speed bump worked out and back on your way. Blender does have a pretty vast learning curve but in time you will hit that “Eureka!” moment and be creating awesome renders as well. Best wishes and don’t give up.