B-24 Liberator

Hi everyone!

I just finished my latest project about an american heavy bomber from the second world war. I hope you’ll like it :slight_smile:
Modelled with blender, textured with photoshop and substance painter, rendered with cycles!

I"ve made a short making of video about the final process:

Highres images here:
Google Photos

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO4RiMixGq75Eo8bU3nVjqXNfwV-3fBFesXGHKP3zBXcdUXLbkZWnBFOXeuuwhRhg?key=MlpsR1ZZY3NrM2lfdk5ERHpPZlNGTm40LUUzNHpn

38 Likes

Elképesztő munka lett! Nagyon jó sikerült, mondom úgy,hogy én is Blenderezek már több mint 4 éve. Néztem a többi alkotásod azok is nagyszerűek lettek! És végre sikerült találnom egy magyart is, aki profin használja a Blendert! :))
Szép munka lett! folytasd így tovább.

1 Like

impressive!

1 Like

Köszönöm szépen :slight_smile: Én már több mint 10 éve blenderezek, úgyhogy van vele egy kis tapasztalatom. :smiley: Győzködöm is az embereket (több kevesebb sikerrel) hogy használják és van aki már váltott max-ról. :slight_smile:

Absolutely gorgeous, i love the “stutter” of the engine

1 Like

Hát igen kevesen használják,főleg magyarok,pedig ingyenes szoftver, bárki elsajátíthatja csak kitartás és sok gyakorlás és oktató videókat kell nézni,hogy el jusson egy bizonyos szintre. Én is így tettem :slight_smile: nem sokára újabb kész munkám lesz fent itt remélem. :smiley:

1 Like

Captivating and action packed scene! Great work!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

I saw this on Blender Nation. Wanted to come over here and tell you again how fantastic this work is. Great job!

1 Like

Fantastic!!

1 Like

Fantastic work, in Hungarian “állat”.

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

falconhole: köszi :slight_smile:

Excellent work!

1 Like

It looks amazing! Can I ask why a lot of detail suddenly pops out at the 16 second mark on the video? Is a different render overlayed or is some handpainted detail applied? Curious as to exactly what it is and why you decided to apply it like that.

1 Like

Stunning scene with epic action! nice work man

1 Like

Awsome made and good action.

1 Like

How is this not top row or was it? I just noticed it on BlenderNation.

Awesome render. Plans feels a bit to light, perhaps a bit darker would fit the image better.

Edit
Wow i totally forgot i did see it… hahaha

1 Like

This looks like it was a lot of work, but also a lot of fun to do.

1 Like

wow , very nice work indeed

1 Like

Fantastic work i like everything and it has a soul of it’s own!

1 Like