Black and Gold Kitchen

I hope you guys like it, any questions please ask,

Modelled in Blender,

Very nice work as usual Snappycgi. Your production speed and lighting are really nice, I especially like the wobbles you have on the marble floor and mirrors this is a subtle but essential addition. The design and visual impact are strong, were these set by an interior designer or your own ideas?

For the interiors are you using a HDRI or solid colour in the environment I wonder if you could share your world and lighting setup as you have great consistence across your work.

Raw render wise is there much post or is this straight out of the box?

Overall the image is really nice I like the water to the Vase and the marble finishes. The only thing that draws my eye a little is the shelving unit inside. The small decorations in there look a little stuck on… this may be lack of shadow due to the lighting inside?

Overall great work again!

Very nice work as usual Snappycgi. Your production speed and lighting are really nice, I especially like the wobbles you have on the marble floor and mirrors this is a subtle but essential addition. The design and visual impact are strong, were these set by an interior designer or your own ideas?

For the interiors are you using a HDRI or solid colour in the environment I wonder if you could share your world and lighting setup as you have great consistence across your work.

Raw render wise is there much post or is this straight out of the box?

Overall the image is really nice I like the water to the Vase and the marble finishes. The only thing that draws my eye a little is the shelving unit inside. The small decorations in there look a little stuck on… this may be lack of shadow due to the lighting inside?

Overall great work again!

Thank you very much Rodalan! These are my own ideas, HDRI is outside, then a lot of lighting elements behind the camera and around the room, I can make a break down of my lighting for this scene I will upload.

I did use post editing just for colour balance, but probably in total about 90 seconds worth of tweaks as the majority is finished in the render.

I know what you’re saying regarding the shelves, I didn’t notice till now - all images require a set of second eyes! Maybe the lighting or the fact they’re not very many in the shelves haha.

I’m glad you appreciate my wobbly reflections! Noone else notices them