LF modellers and level designers for a project

Hello!

We are currently in search of 3d modellers, character creators and level designers for a particular undertaking called “Outer Veil”. It’s a cyberpunk multiplayer game inspired FPS with RPG elements that myself and a team of talented fellows are currently developing on UE4 in our free time. Style wise it’s aiming for realistic with high tech and low life vibes.

Due to time and a lack of artistic ability on my side, I’m not able to create some of the 3d models or the characters and that’s why we need some help.

Since it is mostly self-financed and a rather small project at the moment, we are offering royalties for those joining us for the long haul. If we really like your portfolio, we are open to chat.

If you are interested in helping us, I’d suggest contacting me personally on skype at deathwyrm or Discord deathwyrm#5959 for further instructions and infos. I’m pretty experienced in working with artists (studied at uni) and I focus on blueprints in ue4 and c# myself, so don’t hesitate to ask for feedback and other questions.

To show you some of our already published concept art and get some inspiration here are some pieces created by AranniHK of ‘The Project: Fog’:

We are still looking for modelers to join us, we’ve had some private responses and want to expand the team still.