Bathroom with green mirrors

I’m new here and those are my very first renders in Blender. I’m an architect, so I got some background in 3d, but I’ve never tried to use blender before. I did a doughnut tutorial and felt ready to go, but the result is far from satisfying. I had a hard time with light, so I used fake-ceiling-size-lamp, shame on me. :wink:
I’d love to use blender for interiors and one day exteriors as well, but I think there is a long way ahead. I’d love to read some critics that I could use in the future, since I’ve been looking at this for so long that I’m getting only more and more confused. (Some of the models are made by me.)

First of all i think your renders look really realistic. I think one of the problems is that there are only
white light sources. Maybe you could add a sligtly blue lamp to the lamp at the window to create the illusion
of additional sky light or you could use a hdr sky for the lighting from the outside.

Very nice work!

Some things I noticed on closer review:

The mirror mount seems to lack one or two levels of subdivision to ensure smoothness at this resolution.

Also, there seems to be some strange edge artifacts around the mirror itself.

This might be either due to something having happened during post-processing, or it could be indicative of either texture resolution issues (if the white detailing is a texture of a lower-than-optimal resolution for this viewing size) and/or geometry issues (intersecting faces, or object, if separate, not sufficiently translated extruded outward to prevent such artifacts).

That these are among your first Blender renders is an incredibly impressive thing =)

Keep up the great work, and best wishes on your future Blender projects!