Black seams on render Help!

At first i inport .dfx from autocad and whene i try to render there are some black seams what should not apear for ex. the mirrior box goes trough the wall but it apear in the render to not touch the wall but it does… aslo these black seams is on washing machine… is something worng to scale inport what meshes with the light?? help!!

Your 3D cursor coordinates show that it sits in kilometers. Could be a precision issue. Check the size of your model, move it so that its origin is at or near the model (prevents coordinates in local space to be too big) and apply scale of your model (Object > Apply > Scale).

Yep what was the problem thnx , now i just cant get the autocad object to the cursor location type 1m but dosent show up must be the scale but i dont know to set the corect value anyway thnx alot :smiley:

moving an object means moving the object origin in object mode while object data like mesh splines bones can be offset from it and are manipulated in edit mode so when you move the object it goes where you want but the geometry can be wherever if that is the case then you have to first move the origin in relation to the geometry with set origin