Just a few animations

SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch - 3D animation in Blender

Just simple animation of SpaceX Falcon Heavy launch, which I created to kill time mainly before real Falcon Heavy launch happens. But I did not manage it in time for the real Falcon Heavy launch. So I am posting it after the launch, at least I had time to finish all I wanted to include to this animation. I was so exicet for it so I started to create full recreation of all procedures during rocket launch like Falcon Heavy.

I thing I finished like half way to the finish line, because I would like to move to other animations, however I am satisfied with the result.

Inspiration for this animation was full animation of Falcon Heavy launch, which SpaceX created: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk338VXcb24&t=1s …with some detailed descriptions of each sections of the rocket and flight stages.

SpaceX was little bit faster then me…I wanted to do it before main Falcon Heavy launch starts, but I was not fast enough. So I took some time to make it properly. And now I share it with you guys!It is little bit rough but not so bad I suppose. I am still learning Blender or any kind of 3D modeling and animation. I am into animation mainly… 3D or even 2D animation is just my hobby, but learning how to animate is something I want to do and that is why I created this animation, to learn little bit more of Blender and 3D stuff in general. So it is not perfect but I also learned a lot during the process.

Feel free to criticise giving me feedback what you think was nice or not good enough makes me push harder next time :slight_smile:

Hi all. This is just short clip where I learn how to animate. Long way to go, but I have fun doing it. Feel free to coment the flaws I did and also positives if you see some :slight_smile: I am a beginer animator so there are some mistakes I will avoid in the future … hopefully :no: