i'm look for tutorial: similar "path of spine esoteric"..?

hi

i want find the solution animation.
first go to see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVH1Xvg9uvA

armature + bone + curve.?
is it possible?

curve = easy for modifier animation.

to know if it exists or not?

What is your animation? more info required as to how to do it, it looks from my brief viewing of the video that you need Bendy Bones, but without seeing your model it is difficult to say exactly. You can certainly bend a spine using bendy bones…

Cheers, Cock.

are you right, i’m ignorant…

i will send here a moment

Moved from “Tutorials, Tips, and Tricks” to “Animation and Rigging”

here the file blend.

i add armature and bones, result ok for deform but i want to ask other way:
armature with curve (path or bezier ) for easy for deform like elastic… similar that spine esoteric…see this:

or other example here:

untitled.blend (849 KB)

OK, I see what you want to do, but you didn’t build the armature quite right, you need to make sure the head bone is not parented to the bendy bone, then you need either a Stretch To, or a Stretchable IK, constraint on the bendy with it’s head as the target. You can of course build chains on bendies so the head of one is the tail of the next.

Here is a picture:

And your blend file untitled.blend (871 KB) - “untitled” is not a good name for a blend file - you won’t know what it is for…

Just press Play in the Timeline to see the animations working, then look at the two new Armatures to see the basic Bendy Bone setup.

Cheers, Clock. :eyebrowlift2:

@clockmender
thank you!

i dont know your mode for “trick” but this mode is name: bone blendy? there is tutorial of this particular? i dont find the documentation for this particular…for this reason i need to ask you in forum… but i want to say THANK YOU…
so i can learn this new mode…

for file blend:untitled.blend, yes you are right but i do this for send here for feedback in forum to help and share opinion,information, trick, or other mode trick…okay…thank you same…

last to ask you i see bone bendy has 3D (x,y,z) but if i can use only 2D (x,y) is possible?

then you help is confirm: reached up to my target resolved for trick/mode.
thank you

Bendy bones is a behaviour of a bones, next to armature properties there is bone properties

Hi, for a quick start-up look at this a bit more of 6 mins. tut.

For further tutorials, more long, more detailed or what ever… search in Google with “tutorial bendy bones”

Have fun.