Looking for a 3D low poly character artist for low poly RPG style game

Hi! We are a group of 3 guys learning and diving into the game development community later in our lives :D.

We are creating our 3rd game (RPG) and are currently working on the environment and storyline. We have no skill or experience in the character creation portion.

We do not have a lot of funding for backing but maybe can negotiate some out for the hard work you put in.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR (ALL LOW POLY Style):
Friendly:
A basic male and female character:
- 3 or so outfits for some customization
- a variety of armor and weapons (melee and caster like staves) for obtaining and wielding during the quest-line.
– We would like the armor and weapons to be toy like as if you shrunk and had to use your toys gear to go into battle.

Enemy:
low poly humanoid like BUGS. Sounds odd, but we cant find good bugs anywhere.

• Ants
  • Ant Queen
  • Roach
  • Wasps

Pretty much whatever you mind goes to. The Ant queen is where the main story takes us, and our main environment will be running around outside. So any bugs you think you would encounter we wouldn’t be opposed to.

For these we would need a few a bit bigger like “bosses.”

Items:
health potions
mana potions
Amulet (main story focus)

Out time line isn’t crazy. We have a lot to work on without any creatures or characters and have a model for running around in the mean time that’s not low poly. We are working with Unreal Engine so any models that can work in there would be amazing.

If you can do fully rigged animation for these characters and enemies that would be great too! Typical fighting, running, walking, jumping, crouching.

We absolutely love the low poly look and would like to have a lot of fun. We do understand you are an artist and have preferences. We would def want you to have your own mind in these characters. Go crazy. Have fun. We will do what we can to repay for your volunteered work!

Hit me on discord : Paramatus#1024 I might help but I have some questions

Or sent me a message in here

I am a programmer having a very good knowledge of c#. If somehow I can be useful email me here ==> [email protected]

me i can rig or model a low poly character but i weak on texturing :frowning: but i willing to do if it needed:D

By low poly do you mean blocky or triangulated?

I’ve sent you a PM

Hey I’d love to help! I’ve been doing blender for a little over 2 years now I can model those bugs or anything else and rig and texture pretty good as well! My email is [email protected] I can send you some of my work too!

I have a instagram with low poly models work:https://www.instagram.com/toony_3d/
just dm me if you would like to work together.