Invite a Consultant

Our team worked in BIM for 5 years. Now we want to change the 3D framework of our software. The old framework is on the SKU , of which the performance is can’t satisfied our need. So we found that the Blender is very suit for our propose. But we are not professional in Blender. So We hope to invite a consultant to help us to do as follow:

Instruct developers to tailor and optimize the Blender architecture so that Blender can use the development needs of BIM software.

we will pay the consultant fee as you want for your excellent work.

Contract me if you prefer to. [email protected]

Speaking IME (In My Experience) as a blender, autocad, solidworks and fusion user

Yes blender’s “data” structure is very powerful. However blenders grouping and instances are very weird. To make changes ripple through a scene can be very challenging. Blenders parameter editor is not the same thing as CAD. Blenders doesn’t have a setup for material properties physics, like Tensile, compression, deflection, +/- tolerance. Next issue is blenders measurement system. I find is very challenging to build things to a .002 tolerance and exporting them to the real world of machining.

I would think one would have to do a lot of scripting to use blender in the BIM/BOM world. IMO

mick