Blender Summer School 2018 in Mannheim, Germany

Hello fellow German speaking Blender artists,

from July 19th to July 21st a huge Blender event will take place in Mannheim, Germany: The Blender Summer School and BlenderDay.

It’s a continuation of the Blender Day with presentations and an overall get-together but with the addition of two days of workshops ranging from beginner to expert. Tickets are €30 and can be ordered on https://blender3dschool.de/

Woow…I’m going to visit The Blender Summer school on this year at last. I will be alone likely, but I don’t care because of my main goal is getting useful and new materilas for my bolg on PapersOwl. So, can someone tell me more extanded info about this event? Maybe, we can gather together and it will be fun. And the price seems to be tempting

I will be there but kinda busy on the first two days - the third day will be more relaxing :slight_smile:
The first two days are totally dedicated for learning - you can join up to four workshops, On the third day it is a nice gathering of Blenderheads - hanging around, chatting and maybe listen to a presentation or two :slight_smile: