Project: ROYA - poster

Hello everyone :slight_smile: I was bored like yesterday and felt inspired by new Avengers poster, so i decided to make poster out of every character I’ve made for my project :slight_smile:
Every single character was made and rendered in blender. Then heavily posproduced in photoshop.

So many great character you got there. Cool.

Edit: I just remembered that Marvel movies don’t like ever use pure black for any of their movies. Maybe that’s why their movies look good on LCD televisions :slight_smile:

Thanks for replay :smiley: Actually I diskile the way marvel movie looks like, mostly because of lack of color grading etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpWYtXtmEFQ you can find more about what Im talking about here.

The reasoning behind their color grading is too get further from the DC movies. But your image is almost Marvel like. The lack of blacks and saturation. If you did what he in the video said it would be more like this:

Either way you have done an amazing world of characters and really showed that you have great imagination. You have done some amazing characters.