Flying hut.

Hello everyone,
I’ve wanted to share with you my latest image. I came to this idea during one of my classes and need to model it right away. The idea of solitude and alone cabin in the forest but with ability to move your entirely home immediately.
I hope you enjoy it :wink:
More images are on: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3XEY2

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks very moody. Great stuff. The only thing I find off is that you can see the sky in that fog.

Hi :wink: Thank’s for comment; I’m glad that someone likes it.
And actually with the sky it was my intention that it’ll be barely visible. I thought that this kind of fog will “stick” to the ground and the sky will partially pierce through. But thank’s for mentioning it. If it sticks out I’ll keep in mind to avoid it :slight_smile:

Hey mirek

I really like this image; the concept as well as the atmosphere.
The fog work well.
Only the two bushes in the foreground seem a bit misplaced imo

It’s actually in the realm of possibility, as there are some situations where you only have shallow patches of mist in low lying areas or a very thin fog layer that allows some view of the sky.

I do like the execution here, like a grittier version of Pixar’s “Up”

@appie.123
Thank’s :wink: The idea o bushes in foreground was to imitate some sort of sneaky shot from bushes. Like the concept of this kind (flying hut on ballons) was sort of mystery. An ancient technology in modern world :slight_smile:
@ Ace Dragon
Exactly that kind of fog :wink:
And thank’s for kind words and comparison :wink: Veah grittier, actor version of “Up” with Clint Eastwood from Gran Torino in leading role :slight_smile: