Boy Bedroom

Boy Bedroomhi everything is the result of my interior design project using software,
Blender 2.79a, rendered in Cycles, & Blender Eevee. criticism and suggestion
Render Image with cycles render

Nice renders.

The keyboard looks really unrealistic in the close up.

I cannot see any skirting boards. That would not be practical - the wall gets dirty at the bottom when mopping. Recessed skirting boards are almost invisible, but there would likely be a visible gap between them and the wall and nothing painted on them like we see at the bottom of one of the walls now.

I would not put shoes in the render especially so dominantly red. It does not matter if the shelf is intended for that and is going to be used like that in reality, it just doesn’t match the luxurious style. The shoes should be where they belong - not in a bedroom. They don’t belong in a visualization in my opinion.

It’s nice to put some electrical sockets near the bed for phones and devices and also the switch for the lights.

Window frames could use more detail and I would also desaturate the radioactive green outside the window.

The lamp by the bed is on, however there is no light visible inside it’s cone in close up.

I think a carpet would be nice as well as the tiles are quite hard to walk on without shoes. But that’s obviously client’s decision, might not be something needed.

thanks a lot of friends for his advice
this will make me even better in terms of design

thanks MartinZ, Is it like this?