How to add surface imperfections to this glass material

So with some help from this community… i managed to get this glass material with a label on it to be the way I want it.
However…its still missing some drops/condensation. So I went to Poligon and downloaded some water drops surface imperfections… I tried following Blender Guru’s tutorial on this…but my current node setup is confusing to me and makes it hard to follow…

My question is… how do I get these waterdrops on my glass with my current node setup?
I have 8 different textures from this site…but i dont know how to apply them properly to my current node setup.

Impossible to answer without access to the textures you want to use. I would have to experiment, possibly a lot, possibly even fail, as I’ve never actually done it before. Link to tutorial you refer to would also help.

The reason the material you ended up is because we cheat and make the label part of the actual glass (both of which have special tricks added) instead of separate object which it is in real life - it only happens to conform to the glass surface with greater ease and accuracy than what we typically do in Blender.

Thank you for you reply!
I was afraid it would be something like that…Would it be a better option for me…to create a seperate mesh for the label and make the glass shader a lot more simpler to work with, and to add the textures on?

If so…could you help me with that if i send you the textures?

If you paid for them, you shouldn’t share them. If we got a section of them containing the min and max outputs, that “might!!” be ok for them, and probably enough for others to test with.

I wouldn’t be able to make a promise, so I wouldn’t rely on me being able to help out. So probably better off sharing here. Maybe check with where you got the textures. If it’s paid or registerware, I never bother (although I’ve heard lots of good stuff about them).

Well, my personell workflow would be, first to set up only the new one, until it looks as it should look - and then slowly (f.e. with a mix-node) trying to mix the two generell shader-outputs together. Well. I don’t know the initial result on this flow…