Moving, rotating or scaling every keyframe at the same time

Is there a way to move, rotate and scale an object on 1 keyframe and the same happens in every existing keyframes etc, so I don’t need to go thru and adjust every keyframe. For example, I have a disk shape that is rotating in obscure uneven angle, but I need to tune that angle a bit and it’s hard because it’s spinning, and changing the angle is rotating and messing the even spinning motion etc.

There is a video(Tech video 1: Updating F-Curves) from Doc Sybren on Blender Cloud wich might be exactly what you looking for.

I was thinking that there would be a simpler feature for my needs, not coding, like idk select all keyframes and rotate in 3D view, and what that does is that all the selected keyframes get added as much rotation value as I rotated the object in 3d view.

1 Like

Usually with this kind of thing, where I want a global control, I will parent the object to a null. Then simply animate or position, rotate the null. And everything below it of course takes on that transform. So you could use the null as your tuning tool. It is also more elegant because you don’t have to worry about editing as many times as you need to. Also doing this destructively to all of the keyframes each time could get annoying.

Another non-destructive way to play with it would be to add an envelope modifier to the rotation channels you need. And control the tweaking of the angle that way.

you mean select all points in in graphview and drag them (shortcut keys like b g r work there too).

Yeah that would work as well. It is more or less the first option I would think. But it is destructive and maybe not intuitive?

By the way that is another option I forgot. You can try using the NLA and making an additive track to keyframe rotations that work on the object.

EDIT: Sorry to have completely overlooked articulating this. But here is the main issue with using any of the graph editor solutions. And that is for each channel you are editing in a linear way, (up, down, left, right) global space. And that is why it may or may not be intuitive. Depending on what you need. Other options like parenting allow you to chose other axis of rotations easily in the viewport.