Problem in wireframe mode when object to Big

Hi friends
I Have one small problem with blender 2.76

when i make a object with big dimensions i cant preview it right in wireframe mode

i use blender units

so if i make an object of 1000.000 (100 cm) dimension in X then i cant see the wireframe (Z key pressed ) right… lot of wireframe is missing

in solid mode i can see it fine

now if i resize the object to 800.000 (80 cm) then everything seem to be fine

here is some sample pictures of the problem

and here is when i reduce the dimensions

how can i fix that ?

Thanks in advance

Edit…

Edit ?? where?

Since you can’t delete replies, this was a edit to my reply. Two things you might try. Change the viewport clipping in Properties panel or under Object > Display, enable “Draw All Edges”. Don’t know if either will solve your issue.

Well, You write, you’re using blender units. Then you write, that you set dimensions/lenght to 1000.000 and in parenthesis you say “100 cm”. But that’s NOT right. If You have 1000 blender-units, you will arrive at 1000 m when only changing from unit of measurement “standard” to “metric”. So I think you do not want the entire object, which seems to be some sort of technical part to be 1 km or also 800 meters long, right? :slight_smile:

Thank you both for the replies

Mike J you had right…i was using blender units as i knew that when you save 3d object in blender units (stl) is is like save it in mm . so that i was used to do for my 3d printer objects

i change the units from blender to metric and i saw that the scale was very big… so i redrawing my object based in metric units and everything work fine

Thanks