Virtual Reality Time Travel Adventure

Hi,

I have been working on this project for some time now, but require some skilled volunteers to help me bring things to life with minimum poly-count.

The project is as follows:

-Create an immersive 3D enviroment for VR headsets (mainly the vive and rift but ported out to mobile too)
-A mixture of converting high poly meshes from point cloud scans to low poly models and a new building to be modelled from images and original architectual drawings.
-It is for a community group that once completed will be publicised by the local and possibly national media as our projects in the past have.

The game has been started in unity so any help with coding would be great too. I basically have the whole area 3D scanned and I am open to suggestion for the story line about travelling back in time to when a building was once there (the 3d model). Set in the surrounding of the 3d scanned area. A simple but immersive experience.

I only have a month or so to put this together and I have been struggling optimising the low poly model. Any help would be greatly appreciated to help complete this task.

Based in the UK. Most definitely as indie as they come but hopefully with a good team and resources from myself the next project could be something “to put out there!”

Kind Regards,
Ryan