Clear Cache and Memory

Hi,

i have a 3gb file with Models. If i delete all Models and save the File then it is still 3gb big.
So there must be someting left. How can i delete it? Even when i close Blender, open it again and save it. Still
that big file size although the scene is empty. Even when i delete all unused materials.

I did not render anything. It is only a file with models. No Animation, No Physics.
Is there an addon that clears all cache or memory or another way to do it?

Thank you for your time

Edit: I tried to click on compress in the save settings. Now the File Size is 500mb, but still pretty high for an empty scene. 4gb in Memory usage. Maybe someone have a tipp to reduce it more.

mmmhhh… as usual, without the blend-file, we are only able to guess… put it in here and we’ll see…

Yes, maybe… as i said: guess

hey um i was gonna do a gfx when suddenly the default blend thing which is usually my rig, wont work, it just loads another gfx i did yesterday, i think its becasue i clicked a bunch of buttons to try and save it and now instead of teh “default blend” loading the rig it loads my gfx i did another day! and when i click open to opne the rig i downloaded, its not there :frowning: PLEASE HELP I NEED TO USE THE RIG!! ITS MY WORK!! (kinda)

hey um i was gonna do a gfx when suddenly the default blend thing which is usually my rig, wont work, it just loads another gfx i did yesterday, i think its becasue i clicked a bunch of buttons to try and save it and now instead of teh “default blend” loading the rig it loads my gfx i did another day! and when i click open to opne the rig i downloaded, its not there :frowning: PLEASE HELP