I'm looking for a python programmer to fix the code of the brekel2mbl addon..

Hello to everyone,

recently I’ve bought the kinect v.2 and the brekel pro face 2 because I wanted to make the retargeting of my face movements. To success with my goal I need to generate Brekel Pro Face 2 compatible shape keys for models created in ML Lab. I found an addon that makes this,it’s here :

problems are :

1. I’m not a python scripter
  2. the author seems to be disappeared from 2016 he does not care about his creation
  3. it is compatible with Blender 2.77a ; Brekel Pro Face 2.190 and Manuel Bastioni Lab 1.3.0

instead,I’m using blender 2.79 ; brekel pro face 2.30 and manuel bastioni lab 1.6.1. I’ve already tried the script as is and it didn’t work,because of this error :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wo…cgpsLzIrXJxGyI

I found by myself what’s the problem. The names of the shapekeys are changed on the brekel side and also on the MB lab side,so the script should be updated. As I said I’m not a python programmer and I haven’t so much experience with blender itself,so I need to hire someone who’s able to fix the addon’s errors. Right now I’ve created a list of corresponding shapekeys between those of the brekel pro face 2 (on the left) and those of the ML lab (on the right),so the addon should reflect these changes :

Eye_Closed_L : Expressions_eyeClosedR_max
Eye_Closed_R : Expressions_eyeClosedL_max

Brow_Up_L : Expressions_browOutVertR_max
Brow_Up_R : Expressions_browOutVertL_max

Brow_Down_R : Expressions_browSqueezeL_max + Expressions_browsMidVert_min
Brow_Down_L : Expressions_browSqueezeR_max + Expressions_browsMidVert_min

Lips_Stretch_L : Expressions_mouthHoriz_min
Lips_Stretch_R : Expressions_mouthHoriz_max

Lip_Lower_Down_L : Expressions_mouthLowerOut_max
Lip_Lower_Down_R : Expressions_mouthLowerOut_max

Lips_Pucker : Expressions_mouthOpenLarge_min

Cheek_Puffed_L : Expressions_mouthInflated_max
Cheek_Puffed_R : Expressions_mouthInflated_max

Jaw_L : Expressions_jawHoriz_min
Jaw_R : Expressions_jawHoriz_max

Jaw_Open : Expressions_mouthOpen_max

Frown_L : Expressions_mouthOpenAggr_max (0.5) + Expressions_mouthSmile_min (0.6)
Frown_R : Expressions_mouthOpenAggr_max (0.5) + Expressions_mouthSmile_min (0.6)

Smile_L : Expressions_mouthSmileR_max
Smile_R : Expressions_mouthSmileL_max

I’ve tried to change the shapekeys already on the addon’s code without adding the combined shapekeys,because I don’t know how to do it,but it didn’t work,as you can see in the video below :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1a_2EsVUZgrCEK6KJX3xuqlbwVwdqBLTw
so,that’s all. Please contact me if you want to accept this job. thanks.

Hi,

Good morning.
I have checked your requirement and i am interested on this. I am from the Digital Aptech. This is an India based digital agency. We build app and games. We have development team on Python, NodeJS, Angular JS etc. I need to talk with you in details. My Skype id - live:subhashis_14, Please add me.