Can someone bake or fix this fluid simulation for me

Generator Room.blend (2.82 MB)

Its the 2nd one with the domain around a glass pipe. I tried it and it got stuck at 0% every time and when i tried to cancel it it froze and i could close blender without it crashing. Im not entirely sure whats wrong with it because it was working until i changed the start frames from 0-4 to 90-94. Yes im aware the whole thing is kind of bad but the people im showing this to dont expect much and i dont have the time to make it better. If you can bake it, cant you at least give me a solution, please.

Just to point out that if you set the frames in the fluid domain to something if you hover over the box where you are going to put in your number look at what it says. It is at how many seconds do you want it to start and end not the frame number. (not sure why they did it that way rather than a frame number like the particle system) So you will have to do a little math to figure out your frame rate your animation is going to be and figure out what frame you are wanting the fluid to start and stop in seconds according to the frame number in seconds. So being you had it starting at 90 seconds and ending at 94 that would be 90 seconds into the animation.

I would show you what I am talking about using your blend file but I am on my potato laptop at the moment and unable to really do any simulations on it without needing a fire extinguisher handy.