HELP! Blender DESTROYED my textures !

Hey guys. As in the title after over 4 hours of texturing, suddenly after closing and opening the file again my texture image was completely destroyed by blender. Please help me can i recover the image from windows registry somehow maybe? PLEASE URGENT.
The first one is before

and this is fucking after

Sorry for caps in title but i am so angry…

And what is wrong exactly? The train looks the same as much as it is visible from the two different angles you present. And the texture on the left looks like it looks because it is one file in one image (gaugebb.png) and another on another (cl08.jpg). Can’t compare anything here. Are these two different files supposed to look the same…?

Blender generally does not destroy textures like that, so it could either be something you did, a display error due to GPU drivers, or you found a highly unusual bug in Blender.

Does Blender do that with all of your files?

The problem is even after i reworked the texture - removed all green color. Every time i open even texture backup (the reworked one) - it messes it up with green color over here and kind of blurs the colors inbetween each other

here is the thing which happens after importing clear not green - messed - up texture

say now i painted everything pitch black

and saved the image ofcourse

after reopening blend file some green turns up out of fucking nowhere

answering @kesonmis - gauge is not the problem i just was fitting it - the problem is the green texture - it gets messed up with green as above every time i reopen the filea
answering @Ace Dragon - no this is the first time ive had this issue, god damn open source tools…

this happens even after exporting obj and importing it into new blend file

Don’t save as jpg.

Edit: Jpg is a lossy format. Your first image looks like it’s saved with 1% quality. Always save in PNG, EXR or TIFF. This ensures that textures are bitmapped.

Thanks, saving in png helped.

i dont even know why blender lets you save in jpg at all.