little help here please

I need your advice to improve this work , head & face shape , any thing you find

Looking really good, nice job. I think the head/face shape and general anatomy is great overall. The only thing that looks off to me is the transition from brow to upper eyelid. I think it could be creased in a bit more so that the eyelid follows the curvature of the eye before it goes up to the brow.

love his expression. Another testament to blender. How long did it take to create.

thanks you are right it was area I was intended to fix & make it better

Thanks very much , it didn’t take too long , but I was busy , once I never touch it for 3 months
even I didn’t retopologies his face

Hihi… and he definetely has a squint. :slight_smile: But that might be intended…

Super - unique - character! Well done!

So impressive. Love it. But here are some suggestions: The eyebrows to me look at little too pasted against the surface of the face. Suggest bringing the individual strands curving out slightly from the root and curving back a bit against the skin. I know it’s a great extreme caricature but is there a bit too much white eyeball showing on the right side of the right eye (from the viewer’s perspective.