Cost of a Bumble Bee

Hello,

This is my first post here. I am looking for a blender modeler to model a BEE character. This is a paid gig. I have a 25 year career in 2D animation, and it has all been freelance, so I understand the importance of getting paid and that nobody should work for peanuts. I just started learning Blender a couple weeks ago and don’t have the skills to model this myself yet.
The character I need modeled should be pretty simple for a blender pro. I don’t have a front and side view, I only have a 3/4 view. But like I said, he is pretty simple. His body is sort of egg shaped, but not quite… imagine if an egg were a character and it puffed out it’s chest in a proud pose.
If anyone is interested, I will show you the character and we could discuss pricing.

Cheers,

Zee

PM was sent

I sent a PM

I sent you a PM.

Sent you a PM

sent you a PM

Did you get my PM!

hey are you got or not, if not than we can talk about your Matter, :slight_smile: hope for Reply, Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi Zee. I’m unsure if this request was resolved already. I’m looking to expand my portfolio, linked below. If you are still looking for assistance, I can begin working right away. Contact me if interested.

https://angelareitan.deviantart.com/gallery/