Toxic Tuba Blender 3D Animations

this is the logo for my creative stuff. I made it in Illustrator though and not in blender. Maybe I’ll animate it one day or 3D-ify it :slight_smile:

So I like moving pictures and blender and want to present you some of the animations I did in blender 3D. Feedback is very appreciated!

EMU 64 Intro Video
The intro Video for the channel of Emu64 developer Thorsten Kattanek. Emu64 is a great and open source C64 emulator, thus the retro look of the video and the C64 screen like logo for the Emulator.
A great camera tracking shot through bold 3D letter floating into view.
Postproduction with After Effects

A simple yet effective trip through a psychedelic tube to warp your mind and tickle your senses. The great music by Edwin Montgomey help keeping you in a transcendetal state of bliss while watching :slight_smile:
Black and White images render very fast in Cycles, even in HD size.
Read the Youtube Description for some funkyweird poetry I wrote in a stream of consciousness writing while watching the video.

The unevitable sequel to the trippy tube above. The spiral is no spiral but the inside of a long tube with diagonal stripe textures. Again Edwin Montgomery made a fantastic soundtrack and I did some postproduction in After Effects to get the wobble and the colors fitting to his music.

Feedback is very appreciated.
No idea what is next, but I’ll keep you posted :slight_smile:

some more?

here we go

The Visualisation played on the screen for each Award during the AGS Awards 2017 Ceremony on 2018/03/24. The blue coffee cup is the logo of the free and open source adventure game engine called Adventure Game Studio ( http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/ ). Of course each award category had its own category name displayed on screen then but for demonstration purposes I chose the Best Game Category (which was won by A Tale of Two Kingdoms: Deluxe Edition).

The whole AGS Awards Ceremony takes place in an IRC Client written in AGS where everyone can join an IRC channel for the Awards with an avatar. The theater inside the client has a screen on stage where the winners of each category and also this animation are displayed in incredible 320x240 pixel size. You can see the size of the in game screen in the preview image. For better viewing, the version you see here is rendered at 640x480 pixels resolution.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/18f6c360eb561771c8041a42aa6390ef/tumblr_p6d07uZ2Fj1vsdzcbo1_250.gif

Just a 36 frame seamless looping gif of a breathing coral reef… or some displacement modifier experiment posted to my tumblr.