Blender 2.79 animation: Continental movement

I am seeking a Blender animator and modeler to work with us on one or more animations. The first (of 5) animation shows and describes the continental movement that created the South Atlantic ocean. See attached materials.

We have a number of Blender assets created for portions of this video. We will be providing them to you at the start of the project and all work must be completed and delivered in Blender 2.79.

To respond to this job posting, you must:
** Acknowledge that you will deliver to us a Blender 2.79 Cycles file or files
** Provide a specific description of the approach you will use
** Provide a fixed proposal cost. $Zero dollar or unrealistic bids will not be considered.
** Include an example of a past recent Blender project

Project Description:

We’re going to be telling the story of the opening of the South Atlantic and continental movement. Here’s an example of someone doing this in a low-resolution way:

Our desire is for a high-fidelity animation of this opening. We have 30 or so data points covering continental movement in the period of time (132 to 64 mya) we’re exploring. We want to show realistic motion as the continents move and the South Atlantic opens.

Relative to the storyboard attached, we will be providing:

• A Blender 2.79 file for the global views shown storyboard frames 1-5 and 10-12.
  • A separate Blender 2.79 showing the landforms for frames 6-9
  • A variety of cloud and land textures and alphas
  • Alpha masks for about 30 discrete points during the chronological series, showing placement of the continents.

Relative to the storyboard, we DO NOT need you to:

• Model or animate the plankton series. We have this, and will composite it in
  • Do any color rendering. We will review OpenGL renders from you to confirm the animations. We will carry all HD rendering costs and may do some post processing to your Blender file before rendering.
  • Include any text or captions. We have these created already… but they change often with the client, so we will add in post production
  • Address the “Large predators move into new ocean” portions of frames 11 and 12. We have these and will add to your Blender file or in post.

In particular, we are looking for a contractor to address the animated motion shown in storyboard frames 1-5 and 10-12, and the indication of water and wind motions in frames 6-9.

Please let me know if I can provide additional information. It is possible that I will accept more than one proposal BUT TO BE CONSIDERED your proposal must:
** Acknowledge that you will deliver to us a Blender 2.79 Cycles file or files
** Provide a specific description of the approach you will use
** Provide a fixed proposal cost. $Zero dollar or unrealistic bids will not be considered.
** Include an example of a past recent Blender project

This job is also posted at Guru, and we prefer to use the Guru escrow payment method to make sure both of us emerge happy from this project!

PM me here for details. Now posted at Guru:
https://www.guru.com/jobs/blender-animation-of-continent-movement/1448654&ItemNo=1&SearchUrl=search.aspx

Attachments

South_Alnatic.zip (8.59 MB)

Sent you a PM please take a look