|REV SHARE| Looking for 3D modeler to create blocky comedic animal parts

Intro

Hello everyone!

I’m interning at Roblox, a massive online gaming platform targeted for kids and teens. I’ve been developing games on there for about 10 years, and have recently been making a lot of money off of it. Like any game engine, you can make a nice bit of revenue off your projects. (I state this simply because a lot of people don’t know you can do that on Roblox)

My small team and I are linked to two fairly big and successful games on there right now, and are looking for someone to help us with a new project. You’d be compensated well through a cut of the game’s profits.

The Project

Browsing through the steam catalog one day, I came across this hilarious gem.

And wanted to recreate it in Roblox. Essentially, it’d be a game called Monstrosity in which players are thrown into a procedurally generated world with procedurally generated life thrown together through an array of different animal parts and personalities.

Players could tame creatures as their own, or kill them to harvest their parts and build their own terrifying creation. Unlike CHKN however, the game would also serve as a survival game with base building elements and PvP.

What we need

We’re looking for an experienced blender modeler that would be able to model all the body parts/animal pieces in the game. This would be a lot of work as we’ll want a lot of different animal types.

We don’t need a professional, but we do want something with enough experience under their belt to where we can justify using you and not attempting it on our own. We’re wanting to use the same style as CHKN, so the actual complexity shouldn’t be too crazy.

Why join us?

“Roblox you say? psssh”

I know some of you are thinking that right now. If I only knew roblox as the meme it is I’d be on the same boat believe me.

But Roblox is one of the fastest growing companies and entertainment platforms in America, with some of the top developers/biggest games pulling in millions in revenue. Every day it’s comparable more and more with some major league markets.

We’re not at the top, but we’re climbing. Our previous successes have gained us attention and followers on different media outlets, so any future games we release will likely do well. Unlike steam or other platforms, Roblox also gives us a lot for free, like servers and attention.

If you joined us, not only could you make a nice wage off of it, but you could gain more attention for yourself and your career.

Contact

If you’re interested, please contact me here , my email([email protected]), or on discord
tyridge77#5390.

I will likely respond sooner via email or discord.
If you can, please tell us a little bit about yourself and attach any relevant work experience/information.

Thank you!!