Riverside House

The latest personal project did in free time. Using awesome blender add-on “Graswald” by Julius Harling that allows me to create detailed grass and moss in this scene. Modeled in Blender, rendered in Cycles for 2.5 hours with GTX 1060 6GB & i5 4460 in 1200x1600 resolution. Post-processed with Affinity Photo. Textures are from poliigon.com.

6 Likes

And here is viewport screenshot with several basic settings

As I already told you, lovely piece of art! Great work, happy you made it :smiley:

Really nice, keep it up

Great work, it would be really nice to see some close up shots and inside the house too. :slight_smile:

Calon FA lagi nih…

Thanks, Graswald is amazing!

Thank you so much!

Mudah2an mas, hehe

I thought about that too. I’ll see if I have time for that.

Great looking render. How did you create the trees?

Thanks. The trees are from cg geek realistic tree asset pack.

You should have kept the star monocular smaller, it looks bit weird now :slight_smile: its throws the scene a bit out of ballance

PS is there link to that addon, the thread is like a maze finding the adadon…

edit
Okay 30 minutes orso later and went over all pages,. You must have been some beta tester, because i hvent seen him posting a link. It looks really nice. Excellent detailed models. I did notice you can edit the LOD is that true, because else this will be insane timely getting it to render.

Great render, my only feedback would be to add a bit of depth of field because it is distracting to have the house and the flowers right by the camera to both be in perfect focus, and also add a displacement or something to the water because it looks slightly flat. Other than those things great job.

Very inspiring! Thank you for posting the details of your settings!

really nice;)

I’ve googled the monocular height and it’s about 1.95m. Maybe there’s several size option for that thing? I don’t know.

Yes, I’m one of the beta testers. And also yes, the level of detail can be adjusted.

Thank you for your feedback, I’ll keep that in mind for the next project.