Character model animation extracted from Unreal Engine 1(rigging problems)

You see I extracted old Jazz Jackrabbit model from Unreal Engine 1 thanks to software application named UModel Viewer then I imported .d3d/.a3d to Blender.No worries I didn’t use someone else 3d models from many different games only from that first unfinished pc demo.Well Witcher 1 also had two different demos.I’m excited of old school 3d low polygonal visuals from late 90’s of Dean Dodrill’s indie game Never Stop Sneakin’ kind of like first Metal Gear Solid parody.So I’m just wondering why I can display timelapse animations, but I can’t find skeletal meshes even in Blender wireframes mode?At least I learned how to rig humanoid animals characters basic M-pose and T-pose.Could these skeletal bones meshes be hidden somehow?Please take a look

http://www.mediafire.com/file/k9fiw6t1bjq4fk4/Old_JJ3D_Demo_Enemy_Turtle_Animation_Timelapse.mp4 I know Unreal engine 1 belongs to Epic Games even if it’s old,outdated,obscured and abandoned just Unreal engine 2&3 because ue4 is still actual and updated.At this time I’m just experimenting and making research of rigging this 3d model.