Grey, flashy screen

Hi everyone,

I am very new to the forum, I am sorry if this isn’t the right place to post or that the answer’s already given, but I have a problem with the screen. It is very grey and flashy. When I turn the camera with the middle mouse button, it turns back to normal for like 2/3 seconds, but then it becomes already grey and flickers when I turn the camera further around.
I tried to switch to another theme, but that doesn’t solve anything.

The only thing that helps, is that I switch to full screen modus, but I don’t like it because in that way I can’t switch between Blender and other programs.

Does anyone has the same problem, or mabye a solution? I am using version 2.70a. Version 2.79 appears normal, but I can’t use it because the other program I work with only supports Blender 2.70a. I have attached some screens, to clarify my problem.

Thanks for reading / responding to this! :slight_smile:

Max

Attachments

Does nobody has a solution? Still having the problem…

it could be a graphics driver issue. i have to use an older nvidia driver for 2.74 or windows will switch to basic theme which breaks vsync.

but most likely its just old and buggy. not much you can do about that.

plus, it looks like you are on windows 10 which wont let you use old drivers. i recommend trying linux. but dont forget to back up in case of a failure.