Donate your renders and models to a new museum

The Museum of Digital is a new species of museum proudly created with Blender, and available for Android and PC for free with no ads/iAP. Right now, the museum has public domain art on the walls. I’d like let others get their work seen, so I get to build more galleries.

The museum just got updated, and I’d like everyone to know they can wander around in a handful of living galleries, or donate a copy of their art(renders, or models) for visitors to see. Renders will be put into frames, models will be statues. All exhibits have a card that include Title, Artist, Website, and an Artists Blurb.

The Android version is compatible with a Cardboard-like headset and an external controller, or joysticks can be put on the screen if you don’t feel like dealing with extra hardware. The PC version uses standard FPS controls and is possibly automagically compatible with SteamVR and Mixed Media Headsets. I did what I could, but I have no way to test yet. There is also a buggy web app but we won’t get into that. More platforms are planned and/or underway.