UV Goes Bonkers! [SOLVED!]

Solution: Had nothing to do with Continuous Grab (“Infinite scroll”). Had everything to do with Snap UV Element being set to Vertex. I had no idea this was a thing. I used Snap a while before it happened and thought disabling the Magenet Icon would turn it off. Had no idea hold Ctrl was triggering the same thing again.

[Original problem]:
How do I disable April Fools Mode? It gets worse with every movement and I can’t make it stop.

I have Continued Grab enabled like I always do. I finished a modeling project with out this happening. And I am in the middle of a new one now and this started happening. This is the first time Ive seen it.

What is happening is selecting the UV, pressing R to rotate, then holding Ctrl to do incremental rotation.
Instead of rotating like it normally does, it bugs out. It did not do this earlier. In the gif the cursor does go off screen and loop like we would expect, but rotation is not acting correct even before it gets that far.
I ended up moving the curse to extremes to see if that would help but it only worsened. Maybe that is expected in genera, but the initial rotation is the problem here.

I have tested this in a new scene with a new object/uv. Everything still works correctly there. But something happened in this particular file where it no longer responds as expected. Trying to figure out if there is another mode or setting that has a shortcut key I may have accidentally bumped.

you have infinite scroll turned on, but you are not respecting it. Learn what it does and how this effects rotations.

(re-wrote original post to better explain. please delete)

(re-wrote original post to better explain. please delete)