Mr Bean

Mr. Bean Sculpt in Blender

Check out the timelapse for this character on my youtube channel! /sebastiancavazzoli

5 Likes

Hah. Love it.

Edit: The gradient background has a lot of posterization. There is a trick to fix that is to use “frosted glass” filter in gimp/paint.net/photoshop. It exist practically in every app. You select the background and use the filter to your liking. You’ll get something like this:

1 Like

Nice sculpt i hope i will be able to achieve such brilliance:yes:

Awesome work
Well done

Hah. Love it.

Edit: The gradient background has a lot of posterization. There is a trick to fix that is to use “frosted glass” filter in gimp/paint.net/photoshop. It exist practically in every app. You select the background and use the filter to your liking. You’ll get something like this:

Thanks! I will have that in mind for the next one :smiley:

Thanks a lot!

You can also use the dither post processing option to do this directly in blender:

Nice, thanks!

Wow very nice!!

Brilliant and full of style!

He is even funnier than the real one ! :smiley: What an amazing talent you got there.

PS: You could try an online business where people send you their photos and you make funny models of them.
Like street caricature artists, but online. You are more than good enough for it.

yeah, it looks beter after you done the gradient background trick, pretty awesome.