tips and tricks for graph editor

can you guys tell me some usefull trick to smooth my animation from graph editor? because i cant make 100% smooth animation my characters allways look a bit stiff

1. Scaling or rotating keyframes and their handles in GE can help to smooth animations.

2. Adjusting position of keyframes can help to maintain constant speeds, line should be straight, or get smoother transitions between different speeds. You can move keyframes in X and Y, so key G Y … will move a keyframe in Y (value).

3. Changing keyframe types - Linear, Bezier, Constant - or others like changing the easing, etc can all help.

Post a picture of some of your F-Curves from GE and we can comment further.

Cheers, Clock.

here is the pictures

Yes, I can see sharp changes of direction, steep rises and falls, sharp corners, these all add up to abrupt movements. I will try and find some of my own over the next day, or so, and post these along with some suggestions as to how to make things smoother. What I don’t know is things like “Are the hands moving quickly for a reason, etc” Often it is tempting to add too many keyframes, where less with better handles might produce a better motion. What you could do is take everything bar the armature out of a copy of your file, post it on pasteall.org/blend then post me the link through a PM, if you don’t want everyone looking at it, or post it here if you don’t mind, perhaps others might offer more advice.

Cheers, Clock.

thank you for the help and i will wait for your suggestions,
here is the blend file
http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=49312
i havent finished the animation yet