Bgmc 28???

When will BGMC 28 begin?

I’m not sure there will be one…but who knows…you are welcome to start a competition I guess.

Who will be hosting it?

i thought that the winner of 27 would! if not…if it’s okay with everyone…i will host it!

besides…the comp that i want to start i want it to be a month long! but not too many people replied about it.

Hi, I was just thinking about this today. I won last time so I’m supposed to organize this one.
The thing is, I was considering entering a different game jam at the beginning of May (http://jams.gamejolt.io/advjam2018)

What if we ran BGMC 28 simultaneously? Adventure Jam is a 2 week game jam hosted on Gamejolt. Running from May 4th-18th. We could make our games for BGMC 28 and also enter them in Adventure Jam. The BGMC vote would be separate from the Adventure Jam vote.

If no one is interested in this idea, I would be happy to hand the job of organizing the next BGMC over to someone else to handle as normal.

Hm… A squad of BGMC games flowing into another contest? Sounds like a great idea. I’m all about it!

I like the idea too

Possibility of some publicity would be nice…for Blender that is.

I also like the idea,

smart thinking smoking mirror.

OK, I’ll set something up soon. I think it would be pretty interesting to compare the Blender games to those made in other engines.
For anyone who doesn’t find the idea fun… well there’s always BGMC 29.

I’ll also put together some links to the tutorials I wrote for making the most of gamejolt. They have a neat API so you can do high scores, trophies, rewards and savegames etc… on the site. It’s optional though, you don’t have to use it.

Just to be clear, it will still be a Blender Game making contest, but the theme and date will mirror those of the other Jam, so you can enter your game for both game jams at the same time.