I haven't notify (Subscription Subscribe to this thread ) changes instantly by email.

Hi,

I have subscribed to many thread but since a few months, I am no longer informed of changes instantly by email.

How to solved it ?
    "A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly trained will be like his teacher." Luke 6:40 (NKJV).
    HP EliteBook Workstation Intel i7 2760QM, 16GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 4000M, GTX 580
    Excuses me for my bad English, I'm French

Originally Posted by serviteur View Post
    Hi,

I have subscribed to many thread but since a few months, I am no longer informed of changes instantly by email.

How to solved it ?
    I haven't seen that happening on my end. Will look into it.

serviteur Well, blenderartists will switch to discourse in not too long. Look if you still have that problem then but I doubt so.

Originally Posted by Fweeb View Post
    I haven't seen that happening on my end. Will look into it.

My problem was not solved!
    "A disciple is not above his teacher, but everyone who is perfectly trained will be like his teacher." Luke 6:40 (NKJV).
    HP EliteBook Workstation Intel i7 2760QM, 16GB RAM, Nvidia Quadro 4000M, GTX 580

My problem was not solved!
    Still looking into it.

I checked my Gmail, notifications go into spam.

I checked my Gmail, notifications go into spam.
    so.. issue solved, right? Rule of thumb: On any subscription, that comes up with some verification-return-e.mail --> check first your spam-box on your e.mail account!! And then ask for site assistance.

This happens not only on forum-sites, this happens also on high professional-sites, with business-accounts on the WEB. So the issue is not seldom.