Detective portrait

From my work on blender , I aimed to make his style between realistic & stylized , hope you like it ,
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/30dvJ

this is some wire-frames from my project , I didn’t do topology because I was editing & sculpting for the last moment

this is the teeth , I didn’t model it , but I arrange them in this fashion

this is the main view port

this is material nodes setup

good work wissam ! ya mal el sham !

thanks man you are welcome ! na3m ana mn el sham ! enta mn homs ?

Wow. This is nice. Really nice. 5 stars.

Edit: A minor thing. I did a close up of the face and noticed that it’s in a way is very clean. Imagine how a camera works in real life. It’s never perfectly sharp. The face is like never clean with perfect gradient like. It might be my screen or that I’m not sure about skin color, so maybe a small color correction. See this changes I made:

Really nice bro!!

Thanks my friend , I am happy with your interest , yes you are right I felt that skin looks pale thanks for your edit , I used felmic profile for color management it may desaturate colors

Thanks bro , you are welcome

It think its your screen, because the white color is way to white now :slight_smile:

EDIT
i just noticed the original has it as well… lol The skin tone does look nicer, just a slight touch less yloow.

this is some wire-frames from my project , I didn’t do topology because I was editing & sculpting for the last moment

this is the teeth , I didn’t model it , but I arrange them in this fashion

this is the main view port

That is one handsome model. The lighting on the left side is a bit to intense though. Maybe it needs a slight adjustment in angle as well. It throws off the shading and texture detail on that side. Overall this looks really good! Keep up the fantastic work!

Thanks john you are welcome , thanks for your advice

Good job ! I love it !

Tips for getting that cool black skin texture :spin: ?

hello, guys, can I get some help
am trying to do a IK Set up mirror rig but only working on the left with x mirror on Need help to fix this issue it’s very annoying cause the tutorial am watching the guy do it perfectly and did not select a special option also Need some Help with Bone Rotation how to do it correctly

Attachments

Very nice!

Thanks guys for your support , I will post screen capture for skin material nods