[18+,NSFW,$] Looking for Game Character Modeler/Rigger/Animator

Good day everyone.

I was searching for someone to model a mid-poly character (>10,000 tris) for use in a unity engine brawler. The game will be erotic in nature, so please be an adult in your country/state of residence. I’ll be needing 8 cartoony characters over the course of the project, 4 male and 4 female along with one well sized map to drop them in and test game mechanics. I have already purchased some concept art of the protagonist and am negotiating with a professional company to do the modeling. The problem is they want over $350 to model, rig, and shapekey the character making her nude with one costume/hairstyle. I’m not complaining or anything; because they do good work and offered to get it done in a single day. I was just wondering if maybe one of you all would be willing to do the work for less and in blender, which I’m more comfortable using for modeling. If interested, please email me at [email protected] with interest as I rarely check this forum for messages.

Here’s the first ref I’ve commissioned:

sent you an email please take a look.

I’m guessing that your budget is $350 for each character? I don’t think that’s a feasible budget for a fully rigged character (a good quality at least). Also a single day is very impressive (TOO impressive) for a character even for a company unless assets are reused.

2 Likes

Thank you for your reply I’ll go ahead and have a look.

I got a guy to do it for $45 and he’s doing great. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: