How do I make rigged eyes and eyelids and attach it to existing rig for animation?

I’ve already modeled, rigged, and textured multiple low-poly ish animals in blender,
but for my project, I must have moving, blinking, animate-able eyes on them as well.
So I created some eyes using Track-To Constraints and bones (don’t know if that was the best choice.) but I don’t know how to Make eyelids for one,
and if I were successful in figuring out how to do
v this v

I would not know how to attach it to my animals, for another.

I can not supply a Blend File because

1. my wifi is too slow
  2. I want full custody of my animals
    and
  3. I currently have no eyelids.

-PS
I know the basics of blender but I’m wondering how to implement these together.

Thanks
Save Wildlife
God Bless

:evilgrin: Bump, If this is allowed.

No, No It's not. :no:

:eyebrowlift2: Well my bad, I’m so very sorry.

Bruh ...:mad:

:eyebrowlift: Hmm?

?¿:spin:?¿

You mean mesh? One way to start is to crate a plane, subdivide it a few times, shrink wrap it to your eyeball with offset.

Note that for most models, eyelids are going to look best when continuous (manifold) with the rest of the face/head mesh.

Or do you mean eyelid rig? More than one way to do it. Check out how rigify’s Pitchipoy facials handle eyelids.

I would not know how to attach it to my animals, for another.

More than one way, as always. The easiest is to simply parent your eye rig to an appropriate bone in your main rig, and leave the eye parented to its eye rig. That way, the eye rig follows the head bone (for example), and the eye follows the eye rig. Select main rig, pose mode, select appropriate parent bone, shift select eye rig, ctrl-p parent -> bone relative.

That leaves you with two control rigs. You can join the rigs if you want instead. Or you could create controls for your eye rig in your main rig and use constraints to copy transforms from your control bones to your eye rig’s deform bones.

This actually worked, Thanks!