House by the Woods

Hello,
I wanted to share my 2nd exterior project. This time I wanted to challenge myself to make realistic nature as a surrounding for architecture. Graswald assets were perfect for this purpose. Everything created in Blender and rendered with Cycles (1000 samples, denoising enabled). Post-pro in Photoshop and Lightroom.

Link to the project on Artstation: https://www.artstation.com/p/mN2zE
Please rate, comment and enjoy!

3 Likes

Impressive, especially the vegetation.

1 Like

Wow. Id like to see the Solid view of the project and plus other additional info of the project(settings, particles, world). 5stars from me

Thank you. I’m glad you like it since it was the most challenging aspect of this project.

Thanks mate! World is an HDRI sky and the lawn consists of around 18 separate particle systems.I can’t really give you a screenshot of the entire scene since all the trees are displayed as bounding boxes to prevent my computer from exploding. However, here’s a little viewport image with all the particle systems enabled (only the amount of particles is different):

Also, I’ve made a little breakdown/timelapse video that includes the first concept that I’ve sketched in my notebook:

Is it all by handmade, not the assets from internet?

It is handmade, just not by me. As I’ve said all the grass assets are from Graswald (you can find more info about it on BA).

Real Neat!! The vegetation does take quite a lot of the scene, it makes the house blend well, especially its modern look. Great lighting too… Great job!!
A detail sprang to my eyes tho, the rows of “ball bushes” seem to be mirrored…
I’m currently working on a house made of 44’ containers, long way to tho…
Thanx for sharing… Spreads good ideas!!
Cheers!!

Thank you! I’m looking forward to seeing your project because this one was at some point supposed to be made of containers too.