Model moves away from rig when binding

Hi there,
i am doing quite a bit of modeling and riging stuff and i am observing one anoying thing which happens sometimes, sometimes not.
Its hat some models start to get relocated as soom as you parent it with an armature and use a option like “with automatic weights.”
Then it happens quite often that he model gets transfered to another location. It wont happen if you use the option “object, keep transform”
for some reasons the transformation gets then applied and the model is where it should be.
However, the question i have is wher is that transformation coming from and how may i reset it, so my model will not move around anymore while binding?
I alredy tried apply roation, location and scale, I looked into Deltas with no sucess, right now i am a bit out of ideas here on where this may come from.

Bert regards.
Bildermensch

Post a mesh and rig where it happens. You do not have to post your work, just delete all but one bone, replace the verts with a single cube and remove all materials.

Hello,
for the time beeing i found a workaround: Exporting to obj sort of clears whatever is hapening there and after reimport model stays put when binding. However, i want to know what that problem is caused by and therefore a small Blend file which contanis a Madel which jumps when you bind it.

Best regards
Bildermensch

Binding_problem.zip (96.9 KB)

starting point: Loather_Arm_back is parented to Loather_Empty
When you simply parent Loather_Arm_back to Armature, it first needs to be unparented from Loather_Empty, that causes the jump.
You can see it happening by clearing the parent from Loather_Arm_back by ALT+P
By the way, when constructing stuff, avoid unnecessary object transforms, put the armature and the empty to the origin.