Looking for character modeler for game project!

Hello,

I have been sketching and writing around a project for almost a year now. Using my free time to design various concepts and I have what I consider a solid idea for a game.

My project is a detective simulation, stealth game in a semi-realistic fantasy setting with strong erotic themes.
The playable character is a detective hired to make sense of the abnormalities of a neighbourhood and the women living there.
The idea is that the player solves mysteries by studying the environment and the female characters, and using this information to get closer to said characters.

What I’m looking for is someone who can retopoligize human characters I sculpt to be ready for animation. A big plus is if you also have experience skinning/rigging. Also, I will probably need help making the environments, however, this is considered a secondary priority at the moment. This is something I need help with because it just consumes too much time for me to handle, since I have very little experience in the area of topology.

You should be okay with erotic themes and obviously be over the age of 18 or whatever age is considered an adult in your country.

You should have some experience in topology and anatomy.

Of course, you will be credited for all work you do and you will be free to use everything you make for your own portfolio after each job is complete.

I will be using my free time to do whatever other tasks needs to be done, mainly being designing, sculpting and animation of characters. I will also program a base, from which I can continue to design from. I will likely eventually find help to polish the code.

Example of style and skills I will bring to the project:

If you are interested in helping me, please submit some kind of portfolio.
If requested, I will edit this post to add informaion I might have missed.