How long it will take to master the entire 3d pipeline

Modeling both organic and hard surface
Unwraping
Texturing and shading
Rigging
Animation
Particle system
Simulation tools
In four months I will close 2 years using blender and Iam not near to master all of the 3d pipeline

You don’t master it, you just get better at it. I’ve been at it for about a year now and I’m only a wee little bit acceptable at modeling hard surfaces and unwraping. The rest is still on the list of things to do. Good luck!

1 Like

If you’ve used Blender steadily for almost two years, “you actually know more than you realize.” You’ve begun to master the things that are necessary to master in order to do the things that you’ve done so far. But the world of 3D is so big (and thus, so exciting) that you probably never will “master everything” and you’ll constantly be discovering new things. That’s what’s so wonderful about Blender in particular – that it does encompass, in one way or another, the entire 3D production pipeline, all in one integrated environment that costs nothing.

If you want to begin to explore some new area, invent a project that uses it. Set a goal for yourself and start working toward it. Then, have fun doing it.