Goron´s leader Darunia

Hi, this is my first time posting here one of my projects. This fanart was done for a retro challenge on facebook.
I used blender and zbrush to create the high poly version. Low-Mid poly was done mainly by using zremesher but the face needed some manual retopology that I did it in blender. UVs done with blender, textures with substance painter, and finally I used eevee to render it.
I wanted to see how good is eevee right now and its pretty impressive.

Here is more about it in my artstation: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/BbPqz
I hope you like it :spin:

8 Likes

Looks great.

Go Eevee! I mean go you! It looks amazing btw!

Fantastic.
My favourite game!!!:trophy:

Thanks guys for the comments! I will post more of my work soon. I also entered to retrogasm challenge so I need to finish that project as soon as posible.

A very unique and well created character!

I’m not sure if the eyes are rigged, but one very small thing: I sometimes wish for such nicely made characters generally to have something more than a default forward-fixed gaze.

I think it would be interesting, and something which could potentially add to a character, if, at times, the character could engage the viewer more directly, as in this quick example:

Other than that rather insignificant and subjective consideration, I believe you have achieved something quite appreciable and unique here!

Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

1 Like

woo thank you man, I really never thought about that. I am going to consider this advice for future proyects :sweat_smile: .