Help plz :(

Good day guys.

Im still new and started my first project by modeling a donut, plate and mug… however, when trying to render the scene, my mug does not render and i have no clue why. can someone please help me?

Thank you.

Attachments

In the outliner (default top right), make sure the camera icon next to the mugs name is enabled.

Hi out there… Well, without some more informations - and eventually also your blend-file within here… nobody can help You. All we can do is guessing… and that’s not the best sort of help. Pictures like this are showing, what you describe, but do not give an idea, where and what to look after.

Gosh that was so simple XD Thanks man… i owe you. :smiley:

:evilgrin: Well, one lucky GUESS​ …

Hi there Mike. I appreciate the post. I attached to my thread are 2 images of which one was the final render. I managed to solve it with the help of Grim. Thank you for taking time to comment though :D. blender community is strong.

Everyone who “just pops up with the right answer” probably has a lump on his forehead – “D’oh!” – somewhere to show for it. :wink:

Blender is a big, complex program with a big, complex interface – although it’s light-years beyond what it used to be. In time it becomes intuitive, except when it isn’t. :stuck_out_tongue: Feel free to ask questions … but please, use descriptive titles for your threads so that you can attract the best answers faster.