Bank in Münster

Hi,
Have a look at my latest archviz project :
Bank in Münster
Design: Andreas Heupel Architekten
Created in Blender, rendered using Octane Render plugin, post-production in Adobe Photoshop.

4 Likes

Close-ups:

3 Likes

Wow, absolutely beautiful! Great atmosphere, lighting and details. The motorcycle is standing on a weird spot btw, against oncoming traffic, that just feels a little off imo.

very beautiful.i like the reflections and transparency mixing in glass in second image-gives a cinematic feel.

Great details really, even there is a man inside building! :smiley:
I can’t really tell but something feels slightly weird about the scaling of objects. Maybe because scaling of humans differs too much comparing to the width/distance of the street, not sure.

Wow!!..

Hi, fantastic work and great to see professional arch-viz work done with Blender! :slight_smile: I think it comes rare an in between all the wonderful hobbyist interiors.

1 Like

Thanks gus for the appreciation!
@Cie I just put the motorcycle here for the composition prposes, but I sometimes park my car this way :smiley:
@Remade thanks :slight_smile:
@filibis The scale is correct, I use a 3d cube with marked human heights in the Blender viewport, so that I know the exact height of the people I compose in Photoshop.
@dimitarsp Thanks man!

1 Like

Great looking render. Tell me how did you make the glass reflections? Did you make it with render using hdri or did you photoshop it?

Both the reflections and background came from HDRi, that’s in order to make them cosistent.