My model is rotated and deformed when uploaded in Sketchfab

First of all, I am not sure if this post is placed in the proper section but I thought this one was the closest to it.

I have been modeling some weapons for a game project we are doing in university. With the last one, a water balloon bazooka, I wanted to go further and give it some proper animations. The bazooka is made by 2 objects that are parented to 2 armatures, there is the body and the clip of the weapon, separated objects with their respective armatures (very simple, just a couple of bones)

I finished my model, the animation was working. I export to .fbx with the default settings, litterally without touching anything. The next thing I do is to import my fbx to a new blender file to see that it is what it should be, it is. Next I import the new asset in unity and it is, again, what it should be (there is a couple of extra animation clips, this is still driving me crazy but it is not the main problem here). With this 2 things working I upload it to Sketchfab to show it to my team.

When I upload it to sketchfab This is what I get:

I checked if all the scale/rotation/location were applied, all good. I have no clue why my model is not showing properly. In the end I was forced to upload 2 models to sketchfab: I uploaded an fbx that had no rigs and no animation, to display the materials and the shape correctly. Then I uploaded a .blend that was rigged an animated, the original blend file I got the fbx from in first place. The blend file had the animations but it was ignoring how the materials and the shape itself should look, it is like it had ignored all the sharps and autosmooth I applied when making it. Does anyone know the cause and how to prevent it in the future?

Original Blend file:

Bazooka 14Sketchfab.blend (2.46 MB)

What I have in Sketchfab at the moment:

FBX upload:

BLEND upload:

Thanks in advance.